Thursday 19 September 2013

I Love Hong Kong

Hong Kong is my home, and I love it here. 
It has the most amazing country side & I just discovered my new favourite get away. 
My friend and I went hiking in the south side of Hong Kong Island and came across paradise. 


The Tai Tam Waterfall!

The water was crystal clear and the scenery was breathtaking. I could not believe I had not come here before. 


I immediately jumped in for a swim, and after a while I noticed something was biting my feet & legs. I looked down and hundreds of little river fish were surrounding me. It was so amazing! The bites didn't hurt, it sort of tickled me a little bit. 
I have been to spa's before where you pay a lot of money to put your feet in a tank and let little fish eat the dead skin from you. I was getting a free spa session here haha! 



I followed the stream from the waterfall about 30 metres down to a cluster of rock pools where my friend & I spent hours soaking up the amazing sun. 

It was one of those Perfect days where you feel ultimately relaxed and happy. My problems and stress just melted away, I did not want to leave! 



It was completely empty, no people around at all. This is defiantly become my new found escape.
If you ever feel stressed or sad, find your happy place.....I have found mine :) 

*Be Sure To wear, some flowers in your hair*  



No comments:

Post a Comment