Saturday 7 September 2013

Fashions Night Out

One Part of my job that I love, is that I am Invited to fashion events. I get to see first hand all the new collections from amazing designers and on top of that I meet such amazing people in the fashion industry. 

Last Night I attended Fashions Night Out at Lane Crawford IFC Hong Kong. 
The atmosphere was upbeat and fresh, it was a great turnout. 



The Model One Girls & I Arriving At FNO :) 


Last Night I felt great wearing my new BCBG Maxi dress. It's so versatile as you can style it casual and smart. 

Last night the dress code was smart/casual so I Added some big statement earrings and wore high black strappy heels. -I kept it simple, clean and elegant. 





Lane Crawford carries a lot of brands, but the collection that caught my eye and really stood out was  Marc by Marc Jacobs. 
The colours & patterns of his new collection are beautiful. His pieces have a very sophisticated but young feel. My personal favourite was this pink & orange clutch. 


All in all I had a fantastic evening. Fashions Night Out is an annual event and I am already looking forward to next year's. 
I was very happy to meet some Asia's Next Top Model Fans too! Thanks for Hash-tagging #helenachan so i could see them! 



Love you all! xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hey Helena thanks for using my insta pic here :) was nice seeing you! Your outfit was simple n stunning!

    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete